Embodied Leadership Level 2 deepens the level of embodiment of the leadership skills and distinctions learned in Embodied Leadership Level 1, and brings in new practices.
It is common sense thinking that once you have done something, it is on to the next thing.
However it is our experience that learning happens through recurrent practice over time related to our goals and plans for the future. You will continue to deepen the practices of declaring a future, grounding assessments, and building on your leadership style and presence. In addition:
- You will deeply explore the ways we are driven by our history when under pressure and how to shift those unwanted automatic reactions.
- Develop an awareness of social and environmental conditions , historical influences and embodied ways of being when working with others.
- Observe and take into account the whole person, allowing you to coordinate with others successfully to produce powerful results.
- You will practice taking a stand for what is important to you and for the fulfillment of your goals.
- Develop the skill of managing capacity and coordinating with others through making effective requests and declines.
- Understand the application of the powerful leadership skills of insisting and quitting.
- Develop a deeply authentic quality of presence (bodywork).
If you enroll in the “Embodied Leadership Level Two” course before March 29, 2020, you will receive a discount of 10% off the final price.